Here are a few easy Easter crafts for you to do with your kids (but they are easy enough where you can just demonstrate one and they can take on the rest of the details with ease.)
My family is always bubbling with anticipation when they know there's an upcoming holiday just around the corner. And with the kids always being antsy it's nice to have something that's easy for them to do! Whenever Easter comes around we usually take the last couple of days before and make all sorts of crafts and decorate eggs.
The easy Easter crafts that I have here are exactly that - EASY! You should just have to give some basic instructions for each project and then your children will be able to create the projects themselves. Also, making these crafts is very inexpensive which makes any parent even more inclined to want to put together these crafts. The materials used consist of construction paper, Easter grass and some ribbon. Also I've got some free templates for your kids to use that will help them craft the perfect project!
Garlands or pennants are very easy to make.
You can make them with cut out flowers and Easter eggs or you can make them with words on them saying Happy Easter Everyone!
These are simple enough for your child who is just learning their cutting and tracing skills but this is also fun for older children. Hey, I even enjoy making some of these Easter garlands to hang around my home!
3. After cutting each piece of the garland we punched two holes in each flower so that we could string them all together.
4. Finally we joined them together with a ribbon (it was pretty long) and we tied a couple of bows throughout it to add some decoration.
The kids are so excited to have their work exhibited and it will be a great decoration for Easter Sunday. :)
Using the above templates in the link for the flower, you can make a bunch of beautiful Easter flowers to tape on your kitchen cupboards or bedroom doors throughout the house. If you wanted to get fancy you could get some very pretty Easter/Spring ribbon and wrap each cupboard in ribbon. Then in the middle of each cupboard tape one of these flowers that you've made.
If you would like to use a different template though, I've created a slight variation on the above templates: flower petal template and a stem template.
3. You will then glue each petal to the flower middle and the stem and leaf as well.
4. Finally, you have a beautiful Easter flower for decoration!
Easy Easter crafts really can’t get any easier and kids love doing them!
With a paper plate, some white and pink construction paper and a black Sharpie you can make your very own Easter bunny!
6. Draw the eyes, nose, and mouth onto the paper plate to create the bunny face.
7. There! You have a cute Easter bunny that you can add into your other Easter decorations or put on your fridge for all to admire!
Add this to your list of easy Easter crafts and you’ll be almost set for the big holiday!
Well, just like the heading says, this is a super easy craft for kids of all ages.