Summer Activities for Kids
Every parent, daycare provider or babysitter needs to have a
few summer activities for kids to do when they are out of school and driving
you nuts. ;)
Summertime brings with it an infinite amount of free time
that kids have to do something with.
So, I've compiled together a list of summer activities for kids that you can go through and use to keep your children busy during the "good ol' summertime!"
Note: I will be adding to this list periodically to make it more interesting for all of you! So look out for updates.
9 Spectacular Summer Activities for Kids
- Making Frozen Yogurt - a cool, refreshing, frozen treat that is pretty healthy for kids!
- 15 Fun Swimming Games - spice up time in the pool with these fun games!
- Swimming Lessons - give your children the opportunity to learn how to swim.
- Going Hiking - plan a Sunday afternoon and go out on a hike!
- Having a Slumber Party - these are great to have in the summer time when the kids don't have to get up early the next day.
- Hosting a Lemonade Stand - are you having a yard sale? Or, do your kids want to have fun selling lemonade? There's some bonus printables for you!
- 5 Fun Summer Outdoor Games for Kids Under 8 - Sometimes your younger children need easier games that are focused on just them!
- 8 Outdoor Ball Games for Kids - Having a ball to play with opens up a world of fun games for kids of all ages to play! These games are particularly great for birthday parties, summer get-together's, and family gatherings!
- Take the 15 Day Patriotic Challenge - gear up for the 4th of July with your kids by taking this simple challenge to become more patriotic!